No, my reaction is that of a formerly overly self conscious, insecure person, who has awoken to the rest of the world's reality, that no one gives a crap whether you receed or lose your hair...

In today's world its a LOT cooler , and more possible to be "attractive" with a short haircut or shaved head then a HT that you need to maintain and keep up with for the rest of your life, with limited donor hair, with scar stretching (and the possibilities of worsening of the scar stretching with each procedure), a scar that is there for life, pitting or pitting possibilities.

Even a "good" HT, is still ridiculous and not normal looking. Go on some of these sites at the top docs and look at the patients they are most proud of to show..in most case 90% or more, the final results is still a receeding hairline...and in 5-10 years they will lose more hair and will be forced to get cut open again and again

I recently woke up to this superficial scam we fell for, while other smarter more confident guys shaved down or crop their hair and still get girls, have confidence and get over their insecurities

All these sites are run by docs...wake up people...It took me too long to do so unfortunately.