Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Results of 2000 FUT w Dr. Scott Alexander from April 1st 2015

Post Results of 2000 FUT w Dr. Scott Alexander from April 1st 2015

I wanted to write a review on Dr. Alexander and Staff from Biltmore Hair Restoration. I work in the medical field and am in surgery on a consistent basis so the surgical environment was a big deal to me. So I want to add that the surgical environment is next to perfect. From the free consultation by Dr. Alexander, to the follow up with him after surgery after ONLY 5 months he has been great. His staff is caring and are willing to answer questions at any time.

Pictures are worth more than words in my opinion, so I am going to post pictures before and after my operation. I just want to add that Dr. Alexander made this an amazing experience and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a hair transplant. Dr. Alexander and Staff are professional, caring, and knowledgeable when it comes to hair loss, surgical hair restoration, nonsurgical hair restoration, and working with their clients. Thank you Dr. Alexander and Staff for helping me get my hair and confidence back. I can't express to you how much this has changed my life!

Best Regards,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4f.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edfd.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	125

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting your experience with Dr Scott Alexander. You are certainly grown gin fact so congrats. You have a way to go so grow well and please keep the forum updated on your progress as this is certainly a result to watch!

See your side by side pre op and 5 months post op - wow ! :

Regards