Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: My Rahal Experience - 2502 FUE

My Rahal Experience - 2502 FUE

Anybody who has been on these forums for a long time might remember me. I was associated with Dr Rahal for many years as a patient and as a consultant. My procedure with Dr Rahal was in February 2013 and I had 2502 grafts in an FUE procedure.

Here is my initial thread detailing the experience:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...al-%28mattj%29

Pre-op photos (more at link):

Attachment 115Attachment 116Attachment 117

You look really good! That was a very successful surgery.

Are you taking finasteride post-op now?

Thanks guys!

I was taking Finasteride once upon a time, for about 7 years. I stopped around 4 years ago and haven't seen any changes since then. If I've lost hair it has been very slow.

What are you going to do if it starts receding behind the transplant though? Another surgery?

If or when it comes to that, I'll undergo another procedure.

Thanks I've seen your post and it's very detailed - the kind of post that potential patients find very helpful. I can't wait to see photos.