Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Dr. Sanusi Umar Reviews PLEASE

Exclamation Dr. Sanusi Umar Reviews PLEASE

Hey Guys,

I've been researching a hair transplants for a while now, and I been lurking on this site and others for a while. I've contacted a few HT surgeons as well.
    Can anyone share there experience with Dr. Umar as a patient? I really would like to hear what his patients have to say.

Hi Blahblah,

Dr. Umar literally saved my life. I started losing hair at 17, and out of desperation, insecurity, and manipulation, I had 4 botched procedures with two different doctors. Long story short, I was left disfigured and scarred before I had my procedure with Dr. Umar. He had to use mostly chest and beard hair, with a little head donor that I had due to it being overtaxed from prior procedures.

I have attached a link for you pertaining to my story which entails videos and pictures of my situation. I could sit here and write a novel as to how positive my experience was with Dr. Umar. I'm putting the finishing touches on my journey through one more procedure later this year. My biggest regret is not finding him earlier in my life, for I could only imagine what he could do with a non-taxed head donor area.

If you choose to have a procedure with Dr. Umar you will be very happy to say the least. You will save yourself both money and time by not having botched surgeries at other clinics.

Best of luck, and message me if you have any questions.

That's great to hear man! Your results do like fantastic. I'm almost 26 now and I've been using topik to conceal my frontal hair loss. Which works ok except when I sweat.
    I started finasteride about 2 months ago and ok so far.

I wanted to wait a few more years before deciding to go with a HT (want to see how well my hair loss stabilizes).

What was the cost for bht vs scalp hair fues?
    I was thinking about 1500 grafts just to get a mature hairline. Nothing to crazy. But I would like my hair line lowered and especially have my temple points reconstructed.

How was the healing process? Were you able to go to work or out right after your surgery? I planned on taking 2 weeks off from work after to let my hair heal.