Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boþluk saðlandý
+ Post New Thread

Thread: What do you think about my hair transplant?

What do you think about my hair transplant?

NW3, FUE procedure, 3000 grafts.

Do you think the distribution is correct? Or can you see something wrong? I won’t tell my personal opinion yet, so I don’t influence your answers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post2.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	95Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	672 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	96

It looks v good in my opinion, specially the fact that your hairline is done in a way that looks more natural than the straight line drawn with a ruler that some others do.

Hard to tell because of all the bleeding. Does not look bad but I have seen cleaner work done by Rahal and Erdogan. You seem to have thick hair so I am sure the results are going to look great. How old are you and who did you surgery?

Do you still have some other pictures without the bleeding? From what I have seen it looks natural and quite fine. Looking forward to see more pics with longer hair. I am sure its going to look great.

ook very nice and natural. I don't like when the hairline got that perfect almond shape.
    I think it will look amazing in 6 months BTW how much did you pay and what doctor/where?

The corners look a little weird, but hard to say looking at a bloody scalp with sharpie on it..

That is a small area for 3000, it looks like they put more at the hairline and less density farther back. It looks good.

According to that picture, it is good, I think you should get a good result.

It looks good and congrats to you. Now you get your hairs back.

Forum Attention