Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Review: Dr. Gaurang Krishna, Medlink India

Review: Dr. Gaurang Krishna, Medlink India

I just want to pass on my experience to those that use this site. It is a great site with invaluable information. I hope that my info helps others out there... If anybody has questions I'm happy to answer, send me a message. I don't think that I'll be keeping up with the site in the future. I feel that I have graduated. Vinaymieux is excellent source for those interested in Dr. Gaurang.

First I'll give you the quick and the dirty. I'm 5 months post-op and I'm very happy with my results. I can recommend Dr. Gaurang and Melink with some reservations. There are some things which could be better. The clinic is clean, but not quite western standards clean. After all, it is New Delhi. The Doctor's professional manner is somewhat distant and aloof. When asking questions of the Doctor, he rarely expanded on answers. For example, I wanted to know how my surgery went? I got the answer of good, but no details about how many grafts or what kind. Another example, if I should use Rogaine in the future? He said, I could but not if I should or any kind of recommendation. It might have just been a difference in cultures. In addition, I was charged slightly more than the India patients I talked with. Again, it might be the culture differences. Despite that I am happy with value that I received.

Now for the long version... I'm in my mid-40s and had slow hair loss. Due to the nature of my curly hair it was hard for people to see the loss. But, it was getting to the point that those days were numbered. So, I starting lurking and researching over a year ago, and actively started searching in the fall of 2015. I had in person and online consultations with recommendations of 1500-4000 grafts with most around 2500 grafts. I was traveling to Dubai in December and supposed to be there 3 weeks, but the person I was planning on spending the last two weeks there with flaked. So, I had two free weeks and found tickets to India to be reasonable. I was impressed with Dr. Bhatti and his results, but he could not fit me on such short notice. So, I search for other options and came across Vinay's (Vinaymieux) posts and videos. It felt right, so I took a leap and scheduled the procedure with Dr. Gaurang. I figured I could back out if things weren't good at the consultation. But, it was comfortable enough. I was impressed with the results despite the few reservations. So, I went for it and had it done. I paid about 1.04US a graft. Of course, still not sure how many grafts I ended up with. But, he estimated initially were 2500 grafts. I'm very happy with the results. Good luck to all!!!

I will post my pre op pictures.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image23.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	58

Post op, I think 2 days. (I don't why it won't let me add more than one pix.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imageedas.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	59

Thanks for sharing. Hoping to see future updates...

Hi shoaebalam,
    I too had a hair transplant with Dr gaurang and I just crossed 5 months but I can't see good growth and density.
    I can see that you have got good hair and density but I don't, is it normal? Please reply

Thanks,