Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 1554 grafts to hairline operation Dr. Nakatsu

1554 grafts to hairline operation Dr. Nakatsu

This is a patient who came in a week or two ago for his one year follow-up. He came in concerned about the thinning of his frontal hairline, and in particular, the temples. We transplanted 334 single grafts, 918 double grafts, and 302 triple grafts, for a total count of 1554 grafts into the temples and hairline.

It's not my normal procedure but in this case, I took photos of the slits that I made prior to insertion. I also dyed them with methylene blue to make them easier to see and measured the slits with a ruler. You can also see the change in hair direction on the right frontal hairline as it sweeps quite a bit to the right as he naturally had a cowlick in this area.

He is thrilled with the improvement in his hairline.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s1.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	31 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s6.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	33Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s3.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	34
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s2.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	32  

i liked the result

yes awesome result by Dr.Nakatsu