I got a real hair cut today for the first time since I had a HT. The hair stylist cut it very short. My hair had been long, uneven and unmanageable. I was starting to have some concerns in the last 2 weeks or so. I feel like I have been going through a weird 2 weeks where my hair was thinning or shedding even though I dont see much hair fall out. While I prefer my hair longer I think the hair stylist did me a favor by cutting it so short. This way I can see exactly what hair I do have and what hair I do not have. Having it very long may have covered some things up in misleading way. Hopefully I will get some more growth in the next 4-5 months. I took a mess of pictures. Some in the sunlight/shade outside. Some inside in 2 different rooms. The hair stylist never mentioned anything about a scar nor a hair transplant so that is a good sign. Some pictures in direct sunlight were almost scary but others looked very good so I dont really know what to think. I try to take pictures from each angle. Some pictures are more flattering than others but by posting both flattering and non flattering pictures I'm honest with myself and other people