Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Great Result Turhair/Dr.Demir after 18 months

Great Result Turhair/Dr.Demir after 18 months

Hi Guys

Thanks for visiting my thread, ive read lots on here and just got the courage to post pics.

Im very please with the results so far, obviously the crown takes longer to fully regrow and thicken up and I wont see the final results untill 18 months post op which will be July 2018. But so far so good and Im very happy

Dr Demir and the team have been in constant support and provided reassurance every step of the way. January (when I ahd the operation) seems a long way off now and I remember thinking how good I would feel if the operation was successful and that is the case. I now no longer feel the need to wear hats at the gym and walking the dog. My confidence has increased ten-fold. I ditched my cover up routine using Nanogen back in May and haven't looked back since.

A big thumbs up to Dr Demir and the team , keep up the good work guys, and as mentioned I would highly recommend treatment and service !

Again one more good job from Dr.Demir ..
    congratulations!

what about grafts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geret View Post
    what about grafts ?
    2950 grafts thanks!

i see that Dr.Demir as a member of ISHRS + FUE EUROPE this is very important for choosing the trustable Doctor ..I think this result isn’t luck ...congratulations again ...

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    yes i agree in Turkey there are very illegal clinics working without certificates therefore one doctor must own ISHRS and FUE EUROPE certificates ...
    But mostly no they do not have! there are many technician clinics in Turkey and i was in one terrible clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Mag View Post
    i see that Dr.Demir as a member of ISHRS + FUE EUROPE this is very important for choosing the trustable Doctor ..I think this result isn’t luck ...congratulations again ...
    yes i agree in Turkey there are very non legal clinics working without certificates the patient must be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    But mostly no they do not have! there are many technician clinics in Turkey and i was in one terrible clinic
    what was this clinic name ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks for visiting my thread, ive read lots on here and just got the courage to post pics.

Im very please with the results so far, obviously the crown takes longer to fully regrow and thicken up and I wont see the final results untill 18 months post op which will be July 2018. But so far so good and Im very happy

Dr Demir and the team have been in constant support and provided reassurance every step of the way. January (when I ahd the operation) seems a long way off now and I remember thinking how good I would feel if the operation was successful and that is the case. I now no longer feel the need to wear hats at the gym and walking the dog. My confidence has increased ten-fold. I ditched my cover up routine using Nanogen back in May and haven't looked back since.

A big thumbs up to Dr Demir and the team , keep up the good work guys, and as mentioned I would highly recommend treatment and service !
    Attachment 46Attachment 47
    hi !
    Operation was long or not ? i think 7-8 hours ?