Hi guys
Today is one of those days when I was feeling very depressed with my hair loss ( male pattern baldness ). Hence decided to share it with brothers all over the world who share the same pain . ( Anyhow cant discuss it with anyone in my life )

Current scenario : am 29 years old currently. Have a little receding hairline ( not much ). Hair all over the top have thinned but thankfully are still present on the entire top .
Have been taking finasteride 1 mg daily for the past 3 years . Have also been taking biotin/vit&min supplement daily for past 4 years

Past :

20 years : started noticing a receding hairline.

23 years : Hair thinning all over but hairline recede did not progress thankfully

25 years : Was so depressed with thin hair that I decided to shave my head. Started applying minoxidil and taking finax regularly hoping to restore my hair..
Applied and took both these meds for a year.
Shaved my head again:madkept on applying and taking meds . Developed severe psoriosis and sabbhoric dermatitis on scalp. Applied meds for psoriosis too.
Essentially lost 2 years of my life . In these 2 years I did nothing fruitful other than to try to get back my hair.All this trial eventually led to a massive depression episode.

27 years : Sense and a new oppurtunity career vise forced me out of this vicious circle.Left applying minoxidil.Continued taking finasteride and a hair supplement tab .

29 years : Currently :

Hair have been shamooed recently and have not been properly cut for last 3 months thus appear much fuller ( simply because I am too afraid to see barbers pulling at my already fragile hair ) .Will post more pictures to give you guys a clear idea .
So as mentioned above the current position is this-

Have a little receding hairline ( not much ). Hair all over the top have thinned but thankfully are still present on the entire top .
Have been taking finasteride 1 mg daily for the past 3 years . Have also been taking biotin/vit&min supplement daily for past 4 years
Currently -
1 Dont comb my hair , only use hand comb
2 Do not touch my hair when wet. Let them air dry and then style them using my hands
3 Dont use any hair product.
4 Hair react a lot to the type of water I wash them with
5 Have to shampoo every alternate day to prevent scalp from showing
6 Occasionally suffer from sabbhoric dermatitis , currently suffering and applying meds for past 15 days
7 Scared of getting haircut from top since barbers use comb and pull hair. Tried trimming top hair myself but that was very haphazard. Currently havnt had a haircut from top for past 3 months

Future : my ultimate resolve would be getting a hair transplant at maybe age 35