Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 31 years old male , suffering with hair loss since I was 26

31 years old male , suffering with hair loss since I was 26

Hi guys
    Today is one of those days when I was feeling very depressed with my hair loss ( male pattern baldness ). Hence decided to share it with brothers all over the world who share the same pain . ( Anyhow cant discuss it with anyone in my life )

Current scenario : am 29 years old currently. Have a little receding hairline ( not much ). Hair all over the top have thinned but thankfully are still present on the entire top .
    Have been taking finasteride 1 mg daily for the past 3 years . Have also been taking biotin/vit&min supplement daily for past 4 years

Past :

20 years : started noticing a receding hairline.

23 years : Hair thinning all over but hairline recede did not progress thankfully

25 years : Was so depressed with thin hair that I decided to shave my head. Started applying minoxidil and taking finax regularly hoping to restore my hair..
    Applied and took both these meds for a year.
    Shaved my head again:madkept on applying and taking meds . Developed severe psoriosis and sabbhoric dermatitis on scalp. Applied meds for psoriosis too.
    Essentially lost 2 years of my life . In these 2 years I did nothing fruitful other than to try to get back my hair.All this trial eventually led to a massive depression episode.

27 years : Sense and a new oppurtunity career vise forced me out of this vicious circle.Left applying minoxidil.Continued taking finasteride and a hair supplement tab .

29 years : Currently :

Hair have been shamooed recently and have not been properly cut for last 3 months thus appear much fuller ( simply because I am too afraid to see barbers pulling at my already fragile hair ) .Will post more pictures to give you guys a clear idea .
    So as mentioned above the current position is this-

Have a little receding hairline ( not much ). Hair all over the top have thinned but thankfully are still present on the entire top .
    Have been taking finasteride 1 mg daily for the past 3 years . Have also been taking biotin/vit&min supplement daily for past 4 years
    Currently -
    1 Dont comb my hair , only use hand comb
    2 Do not touch my hair when wet. Let them air dry and then style them using my hands
    3 Dont use any hair product.
    4 Hair react a lot to the type of water I wash them with
    5 Have to shampoo every alternate day to prevent scalp from showing
    6 Occasionally suffer from sabbhoric dermatitis , currently suffering and applying meds for past 15 days
    7 Scared of getting haircut from top since barbers use comb and pull hair. Tried trimming top hair myself but that was very haphazard. Currently havnt had a haircut from top for past 3 months

Future : my ultimate resolve would be getting a hair transplant at maybe age 35

Looks like you have slowed down the progression so no hurry to do anything right now. When I look at the first set of pictures I wouldn't think you are going bald. Most people just look at you for a second and are not analyzing your hair...so right now it looks good.

I wouldn't do a HT for at least another 10 years and hopefully products like Repilicel will be available by then.

Don't get any worry. Let it be and wait for atleast 10 years. It will be fine.I also had the same issue. But now i got better result.

I suggest you should avoid from stress, It is the main reason for hair fall. You should apply olive oil in your hair, it should be effective for you, You should take proper diet and dont apply hot water to wash your hair.

Forum Attention