Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Powered by vBulletin
Üst boşluk sağlandı
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Dr.Demir - Turhair 3900 grafts my opinions

Post Dr.Demir - Turhair 3900 grafts my opinions

hello guys first topic from me i had operation before 2 weeks ago now i came back to home and decided to write my story and also review for Turhair and Dr. Demir
    actually before i was afraid to go to Turkey but now i am happy because i believe that have a result.Dr.Demir was very prof he helped me for my stress
    Also 3900 grafts are huge number i hope after 12 months i begin to see results and share you photos.
    if you have questions please feel free to ask me!

Hello Awer ! i am interesting to turhair dr demir please write here always ...Thanks

Yes huge number 3900 grafts i am curious your result he has good results when i look at them web site...

Could you share your photos ?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Could you share your photos ?
    Sorry for the quality of the photos ..almost 10 months left here are the photos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ph3.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	55Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ph4.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	56

Quote Originally Posted by Awer View Post
    Sorry for the quality of the photos ..almost 10 months left here are the photos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ph3.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	55Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ph4.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	56
    a great result please keep posting !

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    a great result please keep posting !
    thank you John ! i will keep posting i strongly recommend to everybody turhair dr demir because this Hair transplant operation was my second operation first was not success with another doctor